Thursday, November 26, 2009

My birthday gift 1

Hi all !

Today I am going to show you girls what my husband gave me for my birthday. It is not the full gift... reste is on the way ;). I guess I 'll recieve the reste on my actual birthday in few weeks.

My husband got this from ebay.com . There are 120 colors and those colors are amazing. There are lot of vibrant bollywood colors ,the ones Indian brides and actresses mostly use. It's well pigmented and easy to blend. I honestly love it. Thanks baby.

*** This is how it looks like...

All the ingredients used to make this eyeshadows are written on the back of the cardboard case.
This is the first palatte.


Second palatte stays under the first palette. To see the second paltte, you got to pull the red ribbon up.

See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment