Monday, September 28, 2009

Saree Blouse Designs

Today I decided to share some of my saree blouse designs with you. My husband bought me quite alot of designer sarees and these are my favorit blouses.


This is a perfect design for a girl who wears Kandian style saree. The round neck and the short sleeves specifically "Borichchi" are the two traditional characteristics of Kandian style blouse . I asked my dressmaker to make the bottom half in an oval shape as I wanted to cover the fat I have on my tommy :) .

This is the back side of the same blouse. My dressmaker used the hand work design for botom part as it's quite the new style right now in Sri Lanka. Deep neck gives an extra elegant look

This is a designer blouse. This slight V shape neck gives a cute look to the blouse. This gold color highlights the aqua color and it gives a rich look to the blouse. This is most suitable for a young girl.

This is another designer blouse. The frill gives a young girly look to the blouse. This type of neck line gives elegance to the blouse. I wore this once and I got so many compliments from many people.


This blouse it pretty simple. Short sleeves gives a thin look to the person who wears it. My dress maker said if we use this neck line for the front side of the blouse, we must use the back neck line as seen in the picture below.


I love this knot in the back. It gives a special look to the blouse... don't you think ?

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment